We are open for the ski season from December 12th, including all hotel and chalet facilities whilst following official safety guidelines. In fact, we’ve been open since July and many of our guests have enjoyed wonderful holidays over last summer.
Change your dates for free
As part of our Covid-19 promise: If you have problems travelling due to Covid: for example if you have symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate, or your local area goes into lockdown – then we will gladly change your booking date, so long as you give us 7 days notice. If your new date is more expensive, then you’ll just have to pay the higher price.
We also ask that you wait until 21 days before your arrival before using this ‘free amendments’ policy, just in case your situation changes.If you wish to change your dates then you can email email@example.com
To give you the confidence to book now (at our discounted rates) then you can make use of our Free Cancellation Policy if you reserve any date this winter, before Nov 30th.
- To give you the confidence to You will be free to cancel up until 30 days prior to your arrival, for a full refund including your deposit.
- Deposits are 50% of your accommodation price and fully refundable if you choose to cancel 30 days prior.
- If you wish to cancel, then email firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the 30th day before your arrival
- If you cancel within 30 days then a charge of 30% will be retained; 50% within 14 days and 80% within 7 days; or 100% within 24 hrs or for no-shows.
Staying Safe on Holiday
The mountains should always remain a place of freedom and relaxation and we’ll always do our very best to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. We may need to make changes to accommodation or facilities to ensure everyone remains safe and where we can, we’ll let you know of these changes in advance.
In our properties, there will be a special focus on mealtime planning, public areas (lounges), use of leisure facilities, activities planning and of course cleaning!
Our staff are rigorously retrained to implement robust new cleaning standards and our hotel will offer the best possible protection against infections during these times.
- Our staff will have comprehensive Covid-hygiene training; and they will all wear facemasks and PPE as necessary. (In line with local guidelines)
- Public areas and high touch points will be disinfected several times a day, with deep cleans on transfer day
- Housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved by the guest.
- Housekeeping will practice deep-cleaning of bedrooms on changeover day, for your arrival.
- A good supply of antibacterial gels throughout our properties.
- Linens, towels are all professionally cleaned at accredited centres by approved Government standards
- Dinner service opening times may be lengthened to maintain distancing rules
- There’s a midweek room clean but you can choose not to have it if you prefer staff don’t enter your room.